New Music: Amber Rose - Fame (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)


American model, actress, and socialite Amber Rose is branching out into music industry. She premiered her debut single called "Fame" featuring her current boyfriend, rapper Wiz Khalifa, on PerezHilton.com. I knew who Amber was, I just was never interested in her.

Do I love it? not that much. I don't see any actual vocal potential in her voice. She's singing over an electro-beat, followed by a rap verse by Wiz Khalifa. If you were to mix Cassie's voice with, maybe Paris Hilton's voice this is the outcome you will get. Some people had the nerve to say that Kim Kardashian's horrible  debut single "Jam" was better than Amber's song. Major disagreement on that, I may not like song too much, but I would rather listen to this than "Jam". Overall "Fame" has a nice message, can't see it going mainstream though. Listen to it below.



Comments

Popular Posts