Video Premiere: Dawn Richard - SMFU (Save Me From You)


Buy Dawn Richard - "SMFU (Save Me From You)" [Single] - HERE

Dawn Richard premiered her music video for "SMFU (Save Me From You)". Its the debut single from her upcoming solo debut album titled "GoldenHeart". The visual was directed by Ev Salomon, she explained the concept of the song during a recent appearance on 106 & Park. "I was going through something really, really bad and instead of me trying to keep things private, I like to give my vulnerability, make it strong, and put it out there, and I feel like there’s a lot of people who pretend to be a hero, but they really are the villains in this story".

Not into the song, but the video was good though. Dawn even shows off her dancing skills. Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts