Album Preview: Estelle - All Of Me

February 28th (US) - March 22nd (UK)

Estelle second studio album "All Of Me" will be in stores February 28th. The preview of the LP, has been released with appearances by Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Rick Ross and others. The album sounds interesting, it seems like there's are a lot of songs that could have been used as first single besides "Break My Heart" and "Thank You". I liked those songs, but it didn't get me excited for the album, until I heard the preview.

The 15-track album "All Of Me" singles "Break My Heart" featuring Rick Ross and "Thank You" are on iTunes now. You can pre-order your copy now. Listen to snippets of all the songs, after the jump.


Tracklisting

1. The Life
2. International (Serious) (Feat. Chris Brown & Trey Songz)
3. You & I
4. Love the Way We Used To
5. Cold Crush
6. Don't Break It
7. Break My Heart (Feat. Rick Ross)
8. Thank You
9. Who We Are
10. Wonderful Life
11. Found My Way…
12. Back to Love
13. Blue Skies
14. Speak Ya Mind
15. Do My Thing (Feat. Janelle Monae)


Comments

Popular Posts