New Music: Rihanna - Birthday Cake [Remix] (Feat. Chris Brown)


To celebrate her 24th birthday, Rihanna decided to put ex-boyfriend Chris Brown on her very sexy track "Birthday Cake". The world can finally get to listen to the highly anticipated remix. The song was produced by The-Dream and Da Internz. It's on Rihanna's latest album "Talk That Talk" but only for a small length of time. Chris adds vocals and says: "Girl I wanna f— you right now / It's been a long time / I've been missing your body".

I beyond love this remix, after listening to it, I can't see anybody else jumping on the song. I guarantee you this is going to cause a little bit of controversy. Their were a lot of people against them coming together, I can see Jay-Z right now being so happy about their reunion. I wonder how his girlfriend Karrueche feel as well. But anyway the fans people in general are disappointed that she is collaborating with someone who brutally beat her three years ago. What can we really do about it, Rihanna the majority of the time is going to do whatever the hell she wants to do. Regardless of negative or positive feedback. Check out the remix, after the jump.






Comments

Popular Posts