My opinion on Chris Brown & Rihanna working together


Their has been a lot of drama going on about Chris Brown jumping on RiRi's "Birthday Cake" remix. It has gotten that serious to the point where Billboard.com wrote some very truthful letters to her and Chris. You can check them out here (Chris's letter/Rihanna's letter).

This whole situation between them happened damn near 3 years ago, it took some time, but Rihanna has forgiven Chris Brown for what he did. What got on my nerves was everyone's argument about "how she shouldn't do this and if you put him on your song, then that means you making it ok that he assaulted you. HELL NO, that doesn't mean that. On one side I understand why people are against it, because whether Rihanna likes it or not she is a role model and their are girls who look up to her. On the other side, we're all human, we make mistakes. I do believe he deserved a second chance.

I don't have a problem what so ever, with them working on MUSIC together. Anything beyond that I will have a huge issue with (meaning them hooking up again romantically).

Comments

Popular Posts