Agnes to release fourth album "Veritas" in September


Swedish pop/dance Agnes fourth studio album "Veritas" will be released September 5th in Sweden. The album the follow-up to her 2008 album "Dance Love Pop". The word 'Veritas' means 'truth' in Latin.  She wrote every song with songwriters and producers Jonas Quant (Leona Lewis, Kylie Minogue), Patrik Berger (Robyn, Lana Del Rey), Sharon Vaughn ("Release Me") and Tony Nilsson (Darin, Selena Gomez)

The first single is "One Last Time" and it topped the charts in Sweden.

Agnes commented on the album: "I like how the word 'Veritas' subside, aesthetically how it looks and especially what it stands for. The word fits very well with the whole idea behind this album. I always want to be one hundred percent true to myself in everything I do, and for me, all the work and time with this album has been so much more than just record an album. A lot of questions, both large and small, have come up in my head and it really has been an amazing journey".

The album will be released in US, Europe and in other countries at a later date.

Comments

Popular Posts