New Music: Keke Palmer - Dance Alone


Buy Keke Palmer - "Dance Alone" [Single] - HERE

Keke Palmer has released the second song from her self-titled mixtape titled "Dance Alone". The track was produced by Harmony 'HMoney' Samuels and co-written by Edwin 'Lil Eddie' Serrano.

She explained the meaning of the song: "The song is saying I'm trying to get this guy, I don't want to dance alone, come dance with me", explained Keke. "It has a bit of an influence of 'The Way You Make Me Feel' by Michael Jackson. The song has a very masculine feel to it, so I thought it was important to capture that visually in my dance moves and in the way that I look, yet still finding a way to be feminine. It's me chasing this guy who isn't totally feeling me, so it's kind of like I'm trying to feel him out and show him how I am to get him to come dance with me". The video is set to premiere on August 27th.

The single is available to purchase on iTunes now.

Listen to the track and check out the behind-the-scenes video, after the jump.






Comments

Popular Posts