New Music: Shawnna - She's Alive [Mixtape]


Shawnna has returned with her new mixtape "She's Alive", hosted by DJ Pharris. The former DTP Records signee, offers 21 original tracks including "She Mixes" including Kanye West's "Mercy", Meek Mill's "House Party" and 2 Chainz and Drake's "No Lie" with features from Twista, Yung Berg, L. Streetz, Gunna and more.

"I chose She's Alive because in the music industry, I wanted them and my fans to know that I am still here", said Shawnna. "I wanted the mixtape to be original music and a gang of remixes that I call 'She Mixes', meaning I will kill you on your own track".

You can download the mixtape for free via livemixtapes.com or datpiff.com.

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.



Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com


Comments

Popular Posts