New Music: T-Pain - Don't You Quit


T-Pain has released a new song titled "Don't You Quit", its the first single from his upcoming mixtape Stoic.

"You know me, I'm just all into motivation", the singer told Yahoo! Music. "That comes in all kinds of forms. So we just trying to venture out and make sure everybody get their piece of all of my motivation because I got a lot to give out. It's got to be an anthem".

The mixtape will be released on September 30th, I'll have a mix of genres. "I'm not trying to make an urban mixtape. I'm not trying to make a pop mixtape. I'm making a T-Pain mixtape", he explained. "This is a collection of [the] kinds of things that's happening in my head, and I'm not going to show any remorse for putting all these genres together and just really hurting the world".

Listen to the track, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts