4minute releases "Is It Poppin?" digital single + Reveals music video


Not too soon after they released their fourth mini-album "Name Is 4minute" back in April, 4minute returned with their new digital single "Is It Poppin?".


This track was produced by Brave Brothers, who also did the girls unexpected hit track from their fourth mini-album titled "What's My Name". "Is It Poppin'" (Korean translation: How's the Water?) is a dance hip-hop inspired with a summer vibe.

I remember when I first heard "What's My Name", I thought this was their weakest single. Now that's not the case anymore, "Is It Poppin" is very underwhelming. I did notice Jihyun have a hell of a lot more parts in this compared to the last, which is a good a thing.

Buy 4minute - "It It Poppin?" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase their new single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts