15& releases 2nd digital single "Somebody" + Reveals 'K-Pop Star' inspired music video


Powerful vocal duo 15& made their return after debuting in late last year with "I Dream". Back in April, they released their second digital single "Somebody".

In the video, the girls are acting as judges from the hit talent show 'K-Pop Star'. Park Ji Min plays Park Jin-young (JYP) and Yang Hyun-suk (YG), while Baek Ye Rin is BoA. Instead of using the 'K-Pop Star' logo, uses their own called '15 & stars'.


"Somebody" is a track written by Shim Eunji and composed by Shim Eunji, Ryan S. Jhun, and Antwann Frost. They also wrote 15&'s debut single "I Dream" as well as Jo Kwon's "The Day I Confessed", and IU's "I Really Hate Him". The song has an extremely catchy chorus and melody ("I want somebody, body, body"). Its very groovy and both of Park Ji Min and Baek Ye Rin soulful voices flows extremely well with each other.

The track showcases a different style in music, "I Dream" was a ballad and this is much more up-tempo.

Buy 15& - "Somebody" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase the single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts