New Music: Fifth Harmony - Me & My Girls


Before the music video for their debut single "Miss Movin' On" came out, Fifth Harmony premiere a new track "Me & My Girls" on Radio Disney. The track serves as the promotional single from their upcoming debut album, which is set to hit stores and digital retailers this Fall via Syco / Epic Records.

Listen to the track below.


"Me & My Girls" is catchy track, that's cute, fun, and a bit chessy. Considering their ages and the track being for Radio Disney, its very appropriate. For all you twerkers out there, this also could be your new tune to get down to. Overall, not the best song, its nothing mind-blowing about, but its nice. That's all I can really say.

I didn't watch X-Factor, but I did see some of their performances via Youtube and became interested in them. So far Fifth Harmony's original music isn't exactly grabbing me.

Comments

Popular Posts