New Music: Jason Derülo - Talk Dirty (Feat. 2 Chainz)


Jason Derulo has released a track titled "Talk Dirty" featuring 2 Chainz. It serves as the second official UK single from his upcoming third studio album "Tattoos", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on September 24th via Warner Bros. Records.

Produced by Wallpaper, "Talk Dirty" is a jazzy club thumping track with horns blowing, it also features a raunchy verse from 2 Chainz. Wonder why this is not being released here in the US, because I'm loving this track. I didn't necessarily like what 2 Chainz was saying in his verse. Then again the title of the track is "Talk Dirty" so I guess you have to expect him to talk that way.

"I'm really excited about the single. It has a feature and I've never done that before", Jason said about the song. "It's just a shocking song. When you hear it, you'll know what I'm talking about. People will be thinking 'Hmm, really?!' It's very out there, but it was so fun". 

Listen to the track, after the jump.





Comments

Popular Posts