Introducing: Vanessa Elisha


I'm going to introduce you to Vanessa Elisha, who's an 21 year-old independent singer-songwriter from Australia. Through just one independent release, she's quickly making a name for herself.


When her debut single "Blur" got unleashed, it picked up a lot of attention from numerous music blogs including BlakMusicFirst, Global14, Dope State of Mind and more. Produced by Jrdn.Gxnius (CVIRO , VINNY CHA$E, Marky.) and written by Vanessa herself, "Blur" features Vanessa's smooth R&B vocals and production that reminds me of the type of R&B sounding music I don't hear too often in this day in age. I love going back and listening to music from the 90's and early 00's, for me "Blur" reminiscent those eras.

This track is undoubtedly a perfect introduction to Vanessa and what we can expect from her 'musical' in the future.

Listen to the track below.




The track will be included on her upcoming untitled debut EP, which set to be released soon. You can download the single for free through their official SoundCloud account.

Vanessa Elisha is a promising new talent and I can confidently say, her music will never be a let down.



Comments

Popular Posts