New Music: Letoya Luckett - Don’t Make Me Wait


Former original Destiny's Child member Letoya Luckett is working on her upcoming third album called "Until Then", scheduled for release this year via eOne Music. To hold over fans, she has revealed a new track titled "Don't Make Me Wait".



5/5
"Don't Make Me Wait" is a song that I did with 'Single Ladies' in mind. It's all about the chase!" said LeToya. "I'm excited to release my first single from my forthcoming album in a little bit, and until then, I wanted to give fans a taste of what I've been working on".
"Don't Make Me Wait" premiered on the new episode of VH1's Single Ladies. Not soon after that, Letoya released the official audio. The two-minute track was inspired by the role (Felicia Price) she played on "Single Ladies". The is a sultry song , where you hear Letoya sing to her man "come and get me". I like what she's offering, I've never really been a big fan of all her albums as a whole. Their would always three, four, maybe five tracks I'll like, but the rest I didn't care too much for. 

Buy Letoya Luckett - "Don't Make Me Wait" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase her single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts