Ivy's 2nd mini-album "I Dance" out now


Ivy officially made her comeback after being away for one year with the release of her second mini-album "I Dance".

The album has a total of 6 tracks: "Missing You", the title track "I Dance (Feat. Yubin of Wonder Girls)" (Check out the music video here), "Complicated", "Summer Holiday", "Because of Man", and "Amazones".

"I Dance" was produced by JYP himself. It has mix several genres like tango, hip hop, and electronic elements. The song is about a woman trying to forget her by simply trying to dance. The last time she collaborated with JYP was on her debut single "What Happened Tonight" back in 2005.

The physical album is available to purchase on Yesasia, Kpop Town, Kpop Mart, or if your in Korea Soribada, MelOn, Olleh Music and Bugs. You can also buy the album internationally on iTunes now.

Buy Ivy - "I Dance" [EP] - HERE

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.


Missing You

I Dance (Feat. Yubin of Wonder Girls)

Complicated

Summer Holiday

Because of Man

Amazones


Comments

Popular Posts