Lady Gaga debuts new "ARTPOP" songs at iTunes Festival


A couple of days ago, Lady Gaga performed and debut seven new tracks from her upcoming album "ARTPOP" at the opening of the 2013 iTunes Festival held at The Roundhouse in London, England. The concert was a little over a hour long, was filled numerous costume changes and new material that fans have been waiting to hear.


Songs performed were "Aura", "Manicure", "Jewels and Drugs", "Sex Dreams", "Swine", "I Wanna Be With You", the title track "ARTPOP" and recent hit single "Applause". The album looks like, it will have a range of styles, genres, and influences. Also there were a collaboration, Too $hort and Twista joined her on stage for the HipHop-inspired track "Jewels and Drugs". Rapper T.I. also features on the track, but wasn't able to attend. What can I really say about Lady Gaga's performances, she never gives you nothing but perfection. Even if I don't like the song, I still manged to walk away entertained. Her debuting all this new music came to a surprise for me. You rarely see artists doing a showcase of the their new album months in advance, in Gaga's case about three months.

Her 2011 album "Born This Way" has some good music, but overall it wasn't my cup of tea. The songs showcased had me at full attention. Can't wait to hear the album in full.

You can pre-order her album "ARTPOP" on iTunes now.

"ARTPOP" is set to hit stores on November 11th.

Comments

Popular Posts