MR.MR's 1st mini-album "Waiting For You" out now


Vocal idol group MR.MR made their comeback with their first mini-album "Waiting For You". They debuted in 2012 with "Who's That Girl". The five member group only consist of vocalists and no rappers.

The album has a total of 7 tracks: the title track "Waiting For You" (Check out the music video here), "I Promise You", "My Everything", "My Girl", "Highway", "Who's That Girl", and one instrumental.

The physical album is available to purchase on Yesasia, Kpop Town, Kpop Mart, or if your in Korea Soribada, MelOn, Olleh Music and Bugs. You can also buy the album internationally on iTunes now.

Buy MR.MR - "Waiting For You" [EP] - HERE

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.


Waiting For You

I Promise You

My Everything

My Girl

Highway

Who's That Girl

Comments

Popular Posts