Video Premiere: Jessie J - It's My Party


Jessie J premiered the music video for her single "It's My Party". The track serves as the second official single from her upcoming sophomore album "Alive", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on September 24th via Universal Republic.

The video as directed by Emil Nava, it features Jessie J and the supermodel Jourdan Dunn involved in different parties being held.

"It's basically me having parties. Three very different parties that I kind of bring together as one big party", Jessie recently revealed about the music video. "There's some cameos in there, some of my best mates in there. It's a fun video where it's just me being silly. A lot of humor". 

The single will be released in the UK on September 15th.

Check out the video, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts